|Date de publication||02/20/2021|
|Numéro de référence||J0221-0743|
|Type d'emploi||Temps partiel|
Division : Saputo produits laitiers (Canada)
Identification du poste : J0221-0743
Catégorie de poste : Opérations
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day, and together we create the high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this part-time position is responsible for various administrative, accounting, payroll, inventory and general duties within the facility.
• Responsible for daily milk balancing for the facility.
• Responsible for keeping track of various production metrics (weights; butterfats; etc).
• Kronos payroll submission for the entire facility.
• Accounts payable (coding; tracking).
• Creating purchase orders and ordering supplies.
• Receiving purchase orders.
• Posting corporate and other department communication bulletins.
• Contractor/visitor screening, record keeping.
• Updating HACCP matrices and filing HACCP documents.
• Entering maintenance requests.
• Tracking incoming ingredients for traceability.
• Tracking ingredient usage.
• Cleaning/sanitizing office work area.
• Other duties as requested.
• Good communications, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Highly self-motivated, good initiative, positive attitude.
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Proficiency and dependability in current position.
• Team player.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; Powerpoint; OneNote).
• Experience in SAP would be an asset.