|Date de publication||11/05/2020|
|Numéro de référence||J1020-0055|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Division : Saputo produits laitiers (Canada)
Identification du poste : J1020-0055
Catégorie de poste : Opérations
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We're a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day, and together we create the high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Reporting to the Production Manager, this position will provide administrative support to the Production Supervisors.
This position requires on-site presence at the facility (non-flex).
• Responsible for the accuracy of Kronos transactions and weekly submission to Head Office
• Responsible for updating Employee vacation tracking /seniority lists
• Responsible for maintaining Plant Efficiency Reports.
• Managing Employee related requirements;
• Uniforms (work closely with supplier to ensure proper inventory / accurate invoicing)
• Lockers Assignment
• Manage / Order Hygiene Supplies
• Manage the 3rd party Janitorial staff
• Maintain Employee Time & Attendance Tracker
• Support Production Supervisor with daily clerical tasks
• Maintain GMP check sheet verifications & assist in HACCP
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience in Workforce Management Tools (Kronos)
• 5-7 years of work experience in a production environment / dairy environment;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Office applications;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
• Must be self-motivated, results oriented, possess a high degree of initiative, work well under pressure;
• Demonstrated proficiency and dependability in current position.
• The candidate will show a passion for excellence demonstrated by commitment, attention to detail, a positive attitude, and leadership skills. He or she must be able to work independently and must have the capacity to multitask. Furthermore, he or she must be able to bring projects to full completion without close supervision.